👋🏾 I’m Justin.
San Francisco Bay Area Activity Coach
📍 Oakland, California
I can help you live an active lifestyle.
As the #1 Activity Coach for people who don’t like the gym, I’ll work with you to move, exercise, and stand daily starting at $10/month on Patreon.
Why Activity Sharing?
Discover the incredible benefits of an active lifestyle.
No gym or traditional workout plans required.
Move everywhere, practice fun exercises, and stand often.
Close your rings or get schooled.
Stay accountable to your weekly goals.
Be happier and healthier tracking your health.
Improve your life 1% each day.
Join a community of people working towards the same goal.
Do I need an Apple Watch and iPhone?
Yes, an Apple Watch & iPhone is required for Activity Sharing, Competitions, and Activity Coaching. Don’t have one? Schedule a visualization session and we’ll send one to you.
What does it mean to close your rings?
1) Red Move Ring (estimated active calories burned)
2) Green Exercise Ring (30 minutes each day)
3) Stand (1+ min. of movement per hour for a minimum of 12 hours each day)
Each rings track your daily progress.
1 Goal: Close (Complete) them each day.
How does activity coaching work?
Activity Coaching provides you with an accountability partner. Improve your health metrics with each other’s support: stand reminders, daily coaching, goal completions, activity competitions, personalized messages, and more for just one flat monthly fee.
Fun Facts About Me
Socialentrepreneur since the age of eight
- Enjoys making positive changes in the world
- Passionate about education tech
- Sketches every single day
- Inspired by people
- Taught by community
- Loves learning about technology
- Creates internet videos
- Invests in early-stage creators
- Watches every Marvel movie
- Huge Warriors & Duke Basketball fan
- Mentally-tough wrestler
- Biggest Apple Enthusiast you’ll ever meet
- Outstanding professional cuddler
- Fueled by hours of Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, MKBHD, Lukas Graham, & Logic
Wall of Love 🖤
Have a look at how I’ve helped people be more active, accomplish their goals, close their rings, and launch their dreams.
Helping folks craft new identities for themselves, has always been my calling. In April, I helped a friend launch the startup that would begin his dream. Helping him was the start of mine. @envisionwithj always told me, why not start doing what I love now? I finally listened.— Antonio Snow (@AntonioSnow8) November 2, 2018